Koodo Community
Solved

I want to pre oder galaxy s8+ but i I want keep my phone number and my plan. Any idea about how I can keep it. thx

I want to pre oder galaxy s8+ but i I want keep my phone number and my plan. Any idea about how I can keep it. thx

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mon Su wrote:

no I mean pre- oder s8+ to get free VR but I dont want change my plan . I didn't know how to keep...

Check out your local koodo kiosk or the online webstore
Mon Su wrote:

no I mean pre- oder s8+ to get free VR but I dont want change my plan . I didn't know how to keep...

I want to order a new phone with a monthly plan. Or a promotion.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mon Su wrote:

If this was a promotion you received via text message then unfortunately you will not be able to use that promo with the pre-order as the promo is for in-store purchases only
Mon Su wrote:

thanks I c. I have choose medium tab. also koodo have promotion -$140 when I get new phone. Can I combine it with pre oder ?  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mon Su wrote:

You need to sign in to your self serve account first to show you are an existing customer.  Then you get the option to add a line or to get a new phone.  Select Get a New Phone

Mon Su wrote:

They dont let me choose keep my plan . If I oder it and I can't switch my current plan to new plan , can I cancel it ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mon Su wrote:

You order the phone, and when it arrives, place the SIM of your current phone in the new one, and your account transfers. Unless you are trying to order the phone with a larger Tab than your current plan allows, you should be able to order from within Self-serve, as an upgrade of phone without difficulty.
no I mean pre- oder s8+ to get free VR but I dont want change my plan . I didn't know how to keep my plan and phone number 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Usually you just remove your current SIM, and place it in your new phone. Done!