Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I want to know why I had to Pay $96.37 last month and I'm on the $40.00 plan help

I want to know why I had to pay $96.37 last month all I did I phone 2 of my sisters and I got canada wide plan of $40.00 for the plan can you help me get this matter cause Nova Scotia is in Canada

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can check your own invoice, Andre. Go into self service and check 3 and further of the PDF file, it'll tell you what the extra charges are for.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

You can check your own invoice, Andre. Go into self service and check 3 and further of the PDF fi...

Additional thought: did you just sign up with Koodo? Then the extra charges could be proration... Check this link for more information https://www.koodomobile.com/help/charges-explained
Userlevel 7
Do you have a tab? There's a tab fee that gets added if you do. As Sophia said, check page 3 for complete details.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andre, one of the many possible reasons could be if you missed payment of your last bill and the balance was carried forward. Have you logged into your online account to check? 
Bernard wrote:

Andre, one of the many possible reasons could be if you missed payment of your last bill and the ...

What, you couldn't find OP's account?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Andre, one of the many possible reasons could be if you missed payment of your last bill and the ...

Let's stick to helpful responses. :-)