Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I want to come back to Koodos. Left for a month, are my old plans still usable?

I want to come back to Koodos. Left for a month but the carrier that I was hoping would work out did not. To many connection problems.  Would I still be able to have my old plans? I had the $57 with 2gb and the $45 with 750mb.  

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I do not believe that plan is still available. Depends on your area really. But just look online and whatever plans are available for your area, is what u get. You cant have a plan that isnt on the website. Unless ur a new customer signing up with a kiosk, Sometimes they have different and better plans.
Userlevel 5
Hey Sarah! When you cancel with us, we always give you a 90 day grace period in which you can reactivate your account with the same phone number and same plan you had from when you cancelled! Just give a call to our customer service and we'll be able to resume your lines for you 🙂 Welcome back Sarah! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anna wrote:

Hey Sarah! When you cancel with us, we always give you a 90 day grace period in which you can rea...

That's a really nice feature. Now this allows exactly what you said? So if a CX leaves and then decided 2 months to come back. They get the same number and plan, what if that plan is no longer offrred? Does it just automatically get put back on as the default plan for the customer ? Just want to know for future reference. Thanks Anna
Userlevel 5
Anna wrote:

Hey Sarah! When you cancel with us, we always give you a 90 day grace period in which you can rea...

Since we aren't doing a rate plan change but simply resuming a line from cancelled status, it doesn't matter if the rate plan in question is already expired. The line is resumed in the exact same state as it was when it got cancelled 🙂 But make sure to do it before the 90 day deadline! After that time, the phone number is released and the account is officially closed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anna wrote:

Thanks for explaining
Userlevel 5
Anna wrote:

Anytime 🙂