Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i want to cancel my current subscription

10 replies

im on the phone for an hour now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Very sorry, it is indeed the only way to cancel your line... hopefully they will pick up soon!
i hope. im so disappointed. thank you for responding.

Userlevel 3
Care: Unfortunately, Koodo is the Company that stresses customers save money because they encourage that you solve your problems via the Internet (the Internet ...Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! ... yeah, that works like a dream!) Strangely, when you want to cancel, you must use the phone, and then even stranger, you can't get through. Monty Python? Anybody? Anybody? :))
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
stillgolfing wrote:

Care: Unfortunately, Koodo is the Company that stresses customers save money because they encoura...

"Stillgolfing", Koodo is VERY open about its self serve model before you sign up, IF YOU take the time to do the research about who your about to sign up with. If you just join a company and expect things out of them, it's your own fault for expecting those things. Koodo is a discount brand that isn't shy of stating such, all they ask is that you manage your own account and if not, there will be a fee associated with them doing so. Nothing wrong with that.
Userlevel 3
stillgolfing wrote:

Care: Unfortunately, Koodo is the Company that stresses customers save money because they encoura...

Hey ..CHAD ..wick. I don't have a problem with the concept. I have a problem with it's management. If I have to phone on an issue, no problem.... I just expect Koodo to answer the friggin phone!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
stillgolfing wrote:

I agree with you on that. And due to Christmas and boxing day and all the holiday deals, things are a bit backed up. If anyone needs some help, try here first, than message on facebook via PM and then u could call if you need to. That's generally a good way to contact Koodo.
Userlevel 3
stillgolfing wrote:

Chad .. that's another problem. It appears that to contact Koodo via Facebook you need to have a Facebook account. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only Skeptic on the planet who doesn't want to go there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
stillgolfing wrote:

There's twitter as well if you have an account over there! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
stillgolfing wrote:

Your not the only one. And for that, you will have to hang on the phone for Koodo. You could always delete your profile right after or keep it dormant and add no one. But I respect if you don't want to do that either.