Koodo Community

Community

I want Koodo to Carry Sony... Especially the Sony Experia Z2 (when it comes out)

I love the Kodoo sales model. I'm really excited to switch from Bell. Please Koodo do what ever you can to sell Sony products.

10 replies

Userlevel 4
If the demand is there, it is a possibility.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

I would definitely love to see either the Z2 or the Z1 Compact offered by Koodo. Only time will tell...
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

I finally got a chance to see some of the recent sony devices. Amazing pieces of machinery.
Userlevel 3
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

I used to buy Sony back in the day I'm sure they made vast improvements to their operating systems over the years. While on topic Koodo hasn't came out with new phones recently.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Making it a perfect time to refresh or expand the lineup.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

I would love it if I can get a Z2! I'm sure the demand will be there once released. people have a habit of wanting something once they hear how good it is.
Userlevel 6
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

The "Not Planned" banner kind of gives away the odds of having the Z2 in the lineup Relyks 😞
Userlevel 5
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

People have a habit of wanting what they know and is popular. Unfortunately this doesn't always end well for devices like the Z2 with Koodo. The Samsungs definitely seem to lead the charge when it comes to new device hype. And at least Koodo jumped on the HTC bandwagon this time.
I feel disappointed that Koodo decided to label our ideas, 'Not planned'. The phone hasn't even been released yet. I thought they would at least wait to decide after it's been launched. I'm sure there will be a demand once people learn about the phone this coming May. We'll just have to wait and see. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Kelly Chan wrote:

I feel disappointed that Koodo decided to label our ideas, 'Not planned'. The phone hasn't even b...

Carriers generally get a bit of advance notice and a preview of the dveice before it even gets released to consumers (probably for network testing and marketing purposes) but remember that Telus has some say in which devices Koodo carries - they'll obviously want their cut of the pie before sharing anything with Koodo.