Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I've lost access to my applications - they've diappeared and I'm jammed up!

all my applications have disappeared and I've got several error messages: eg. the application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. When I press Force close, nothing happens, except I get another error code, similar, for Facebook. the only thing that is working is the phone. and I can get my contact list. anybody have any ideas? I've tried uninstalling the batter and I've also hooked it up to my pc to see if I can sync it. no luck so far. There's also a little icon in the top upper corner that shows a disk with a red ! mark. Help!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Your internal memory is full From the sounds of things I think your only option is a factory reset.
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

Your internal memory is full From the sounds of things I think your only option is a factory ...

It could be also virus infection, before you get all those errors, was your phone turning off/on randomly in a loop?, I got that two months ago on my phone, I fixed it by resetting the whole phone to factory default settings like chad suggested, and intalled an antivirus, I don't get anymore similar problem!
Chad Burr wrote:

Your internal memory is full From the sounds of things I think your only option is a factory ...

Thank you so much. I've done the reset and it's working great again! That's what you get for loading too many apps on with not enough memory!
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

An advice, you never know about viruses, good antivirus will also protect your smartphone! it's fre on Google Play.