Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I've had my phone for a couple of years now.Prepaid 35$. When I dial *611, it immediately hangs up on me and will not go any further.

I've had my phone for a couple of years now... Prepaid 35$. I've topped up many of times over the years and tonite I cannot get anywhere. When I dial *611, it immediately hangs up on me and will not go any further. Then I resorted to trying online. That will not recognize my top up aswell. Is it just me? or is there some others experiencing the same thing tonight?

3 replies

Same thing is happening to me too...

Userlevel 6
Hi there, is it working now? Maintenance on our website would usually happen during the night and could prevent from topping up your account. Keep us updated! Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Same thing here in BC, June 12th. midnight. During important call with close friend, SMS message said to call *611 to add another booster. Okay, no problem. Account had $37.50. Dialling *611 several times would just hang up. Major problem now and mild panic! Okay, go online and do it there. Have to find a Wi-Fi hotspot. Drive around, not easy to find. Go online - Talk Booster Top-up wouldn't complete online either - transaction error messages six times. Kept saying to log-off and on again. Major panic now!! LESSON HERE - monitor talk booster usage and add a new one well before expiry.