Koodo Community
Question

I still can't find how my bill for my phone number is being paid.....I don't see who or how it is being paid. despite me emailing you guys

• 15 February 2017
  • 19 replies

I still can't find how my bill for my phone number is being paid.....I don't see who or how it is being paid. despite me emailing you guys

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Susan.

Are you saying the bill gets paid by itself? Maybe you signed up for preauthorized payments when you signed up with Koodo and don't remember. 
Userlevel 5
Hey Susan, you're set up on pre-authorized payment using your credit card.
Which credit card?  just need last 4 digits.  I am not getting the bills online or mailed. Nothing . And I can't find record of this payment however I have multiple credit cards
Its not the bill for my phone ending in 9897, its another number /phone I have for my mother  that i'm not getting bills for.  Is this a private forum or are people seeing my conversation here?

Its not the bill for my phone ending in 9897, its another number /phone I have for my mother &nbs...This is a public forum.
Its not the bill for my phone ending in 9897, its another number /phone I have for my mother &nbs...Is there any way to get help from Koodoo that is not a public forum?  I can't see any way to do it except here. I've tried emailing these guys and they don't answer

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Its not the bill for my phone ending in 9897, its another number /phone I have for my mother &nbs...You can send them a private  message via facebook.
Its not the bill for my phone ending in 9897, its another number /phone I have for my mother &nbs...you must be joking...please say you are.....a business helps its customers via facebook only ?
Userlevel 5
Its not the bill for my phone ending in 9897, its another number /phone I have for my mother &nbs...it isn't facebook only, it is another way to contact them.  Messaging on facebook (and twitter) helps to reduce hold times on the phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Its not the bill for my phone ending in 9897, its another number /phone I have for my mother &nbs...Facebook is a very useful tool! It provides quick response times, 1 on 1 chatting, allows you to keep a record of your conversations, etc. Koodo can also be contacted by phone or twitter, and the webstore can be contacted by email!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Susan, why dont you login to your self serve?  your pre-auth payment info is there
Yes, I have examined it.  There is no problem for my personal phone ending in 9897.  Its another phone I have that I find no trace of at all. 
I'm inclined to ignore it all together....someone is paying my bill but its not me !  and I'm not married, and i have little family, so no one is .gifting" me this phone. 
Userlevel 5
If both phone numbers are attached to the same account number, the entire bill will be processed via your preauthorized payment arrangements that you have made.  Not just 1 phone number.  Are both your phone lines attached to 1 account? Or are they on separate accounts?
I believed they were one account... but in examining my bill only one phone is on there. I'm sure that what has happened is that koodo has got one number mistaken on my credit card or something and for the last 8 months has been charging some other poor person

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believed they were one account... but in examining my bill only one phone is on there. I'm sure...Hey Susan - I only see one active line on the account with the number ending in 97. Do you know who's name your moms phone is under?

This is a public forum and as some of the folks have mentioned above, there are many ways to contact us for support - this just happens to be the most efficient because you get answers a lot quicker than waiting on hold. Facebook is another option to message us privately and get support quickly.

If you feel comfortable sharing your mom's number here, I can remove it once you share and look into the account to get some answers. If not, that's totally fine - then your best bet would be to shoot us a private message on Facebook and an agent can help you. Keep in mind, if your name isn't on the account, we can't share much with you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believed they were one account... but in examining my bill only one phone is on there. I'm sure...Susan, that is extremely unlikely - credit card numbers have to adhere to very specific rules and just changing one digit invalidates it altogether.

I would suggest you learn about how to log in to self service and how bills are paid... it's actually in your best interest because within the next few years your credit card number will expire (all cards do) and you'll need to enter the new expiry date. 

And it's fun to learn 🙂
I believed they were one account... but in examining my bill only one phone is on there. I'm sure...I will call and wait....I don't feel comfortable putting the number on an open forum..