Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I signed up for the $50 Canada Wide including 750MB data. I'm being charged my data which currently stands at 100MB- who do I contact?

I signed up for the $50 Canada Wide which includes 750MB data. However, it's not showing up in my self-serve and I'm being charged my data which currently stands at 100MB? Any ideas?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Emily 

Are you sure you singed up for the plan? If so, why do you say you are being charged? Where do you see such charges?
I signed up at Best Buy and bought a smart phone getting the plan with 750MB data plan. I know I'm being charged as I checked on self-serve and it saying I owe now $15 for 100MB use (not overage). When I checked the plan description on self-serve it's missing the 750MB data even though the website shows it should be included
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Emily Williams wrote:

I signed up at Best Buy and bought a smart phone getting the plan with 750MB data plan. I know I'...

Hey Emily, I would use the self serve feature and email customer support through there to let them know what u were told when u signed up for the account. They are usually very good when it comes to honoring what u say you were a told at signup. Best of luck.
Emily Williams wrote:

I signed up at Best Buy and bought a smart phone getting the plan with 750MB data plan. I know I'...

Thanks Chadwick- that helped. Best Buy signed me onto the wrong plan. this has been resolved. Cheers!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Emily Williams wrote:

Not a problem Emily , glad it was resolved!
Userlevel 7
Emily Williams wrote:

That's why I dont like 3rd party retailers. They (most) just don't know what they're doing and also somehow do something to screw it up
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Emily Williams wrote:

Agreed. It happened to me when I signed up as well. Koodo gave me over 150$ in various tab and Bill credits for the issue though. So I gotta say Kudos to Koodo!