Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I paid my bill why isn't it showing up

I went to the bank to pay my first phone bill of my new phone but on the koodo self serve app it's telling me I still owe them that amount of money. Why didn't it go though or what should I do I tried called and everything but nothing seems to work out or fix my problem. .. This is so weird!!

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When did you pay? it takes a few days for a bank to process payment
I payed it on May 8th
Userlevel 7
erin abbott wrote:

I payed it on May 8th

If you log into regular self serve instead of the app, does it show you made the payment?
erin abbott wrote:

I payed it on May 8th

It does yes 😞
erin abbott wrote:

I payed it on May 8th

It won't show me the payment but how much I owe them like I never payed it at all.
Userlevel 7
erin abbott wrote:

I payed it on May 8th

Log into your bank and make sure the account number you entered matches the account number on your invoice. This number is different than your phone #. Usually it takes 3-4 BUSINESS Days to clear to been that long. Let me know.
erin abbott wrote:

I payed it on May 8th

I also payed it in cash.. does that do anything differnt..
Userlevel 7
erin abbott wrote:

I payed it on May 8th

You brought your invoice to the teller and paid? I don't know the delay on that one. It might. Did they give you a receipt? Does it show on your bank acct?
erin abbott wrote:

I payed it on May 8th

yeah and yes they gave me a receipt and noo my phone isnt and bank account are not even together they have no relationship i havnt done anything yet with my bank and phone.
Userlevel 7
erin abbott wrote:

I payed it on May 8th

Verify the account number paid to matches the invoice
erin abbott wrote:

I payed it on May 8th

they match i called koodo and talked to a guy and said the same number and they match but im just nervous whats happening, never done this before! oh gosh,,
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
erin abbott wrote:

I payed it on May 8th

If you are worried and you are near your due date, then I would at least call koodo to report your payment just so they know you paid
Userlevel 1
There is not much you can do. I would wait 7 business days. If it has not gone through, call Koodo. They will fix it.