Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I only wish to receive a paper bill I can't do this app sorry for your business and I only want the mail bill

I do not want this application on my phone

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which app do u not want on your phone ?/also to get paper bill you need to sign into your self serve account and go into your billing section and to notification type . Change it from e bill to paper bill
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Which app do u not want on your phone ?/also to get paper bill you need to sign into your self se...

Sorry Angela for the incorrect information. I was told differently.
Chadwick wrote:

Which app do u not want on your phone ?/also to get paper bill you need to sign into your self se...

You have right to get paper bill and its may be free but I hate Koodo even I am still using this stupid service I am planing to change to Fido
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Angela We no longer provide paper bills. If the app is not something that works for you pls try our website where you can also log into to your account.
Userlevel 7
Bernard wrote:

@ Angela We no longer provide paper bills. If the app is not something that works for you pls try...

When did this happen? I think it's still a bit premature in the industry to completely remove paper billing as an option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@ Angela We no longer provide paper bills. If the app is not something that works for you pls try...

Paper bills were eliminated for all new customers at time of activation end of January -Bernard.
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Bernard is saying we (Koodo) no longer provide paper bills. By your answer Chadwick and I do see the source of your answer, does this mean that new customers who have signed on previous to the end of January 2016, say December 2015, are still able to choose between e-billing or paper billing? Bernard's answer seems to suggest that e-billing is now the norm, regardless of when one became a customer. Perhaps this question is best directed toward Bernard. Bernard?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Yeah I can't speak for Bernard what so ever lol. I think the older customers have access I'm only assuming tho.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Ok, let me clarify things. Customers who were already receiving paper bills, prior to this uear were not switched to e.bill. Those customers have been grandfathered for now. Any new customer activating a phone this year, could not choose paper bill at the place of activation. That option is simple not available there. You could say it is the norm.
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Appreciate the clarification, thank you Bernard.