Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i need your company to unlock my cell phone

alcatel onetouch

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If its a koodo phone, you can contact them via customer care for an unlock code. Or visit any local cell phone repair store who can most likely set you up. Or there is a ton of online websites that sell unlocking codes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

If its a koodo phone, you can contact them via customer care for an unlock code. Or visit any loc...

Eligibility requirements
http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/sim-cards-and-non-koodo-phones/how-do-i-know-...
Chadwick wrote:

If its a koodo phone, you can contact them via customer care for an unlock code. Or visit any loc...

thank you, your the most reasonable answer ive gotten
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

If you try online try gsmliberty.com or Cellunlocker.Net they're both reputable
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Not a problem Virginia.
Chadwick wrote:

can u tell me what a SIM ME is and how do i unlock it
the code i got to unlock my phone is not working
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

When you got the unlock code, did you put in a sim from another carrier?  When you do that it should ask for the unlock code
Chadwick wrote:

yes  changed to virgin moble
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

And then when it asked for the unlock code, you entered the unlock code right?

What happened after?
Chadwick wrote:

nothing it didnt unlock.. it showed the same message
said the nrywork  locked- emergency calls only
enter SIM ME (NP)(REMAINS8)

Chadwick wrote:

NETWORK*

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Did Koodo give you the code?  If so you may have to call them back incase there was an error with the code.