Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I need to pay my bill, but I couldnt

I have remainning bill to pay, how can I do?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How did you try to pay and what did it say when it would not process? You can do online banking and add Koodo as a payee if your credit card will not work, which needs to match your name and address on your account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rosa, do yo have an active account with us? And is it under your name?
Hey, i'm trying to pay my bill, with my international credit card (no canadian), but i can't. I have not any canadian card and i have not active my kodoo phone number. How can i pay my bill???
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello. You can pay via online banking. All you need is your account number. You can also use a visa debit card if the bank you are with does that, like TD.
hi, i have no debit card, only credit, and i have not any canadian account, any way to pay with my credit card??? thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is not unless you have a prepaid account. Do you have a prepaid account?
No have not. I can not understand!!!! When i buy the sim card and sign the aggrement, and i ask for pay with credit card, and kodoo said to me "No problem, you can do that". As well when i leave Canada, and i cancell my agrement, is ask again...and Kodoo answer was, "no problem, you can pay with your credit card"......and now i get this situation.....It is crazy....that i want to pay and there no way for do it. ONLY DEBIT CARD!!!! That is crazy!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pepe wrote:

No have not. I can not understand!!!! When i buy the sim card and sign the aggrement, and i ask f...

Fraudulent activities via international cards that put us in this situation Pepe. Thstnisnwhybregistrayionnofnthe card is required. A possible alternative is to purchase a prepaid.gift card at any of the retailers or gas stations. Not the best for you I understand, unfortunately that's the one thing I could suggest.
Pepe wrote:

No have not. I can not understand!!!! When i buy the sim card and sign the aggrement, and i ask f...

Thanks Bernard, i understand the safety situation y are talking about, but why when i bough and sign the agrement the Kodoo asesor  and why i cancelled the kodoo asesor did NOT tell me that man. Now, i am out Canada, out Kodoo, and i have NO options to pay......i am just trying to pay.....