Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I need to make a call overseas how much will I be charged ?

I need to make a call from Canada to Brazil

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
$0.50/min or with the $2/month long distance saver add on it will be a cheaper rate. Go check it out since my page is loading extremely slow: http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/long-distance
Userlevel 1
Dennis wrote:

$0.50/min or with the $2/month long distance saver add on it will be a cheaper rate. Go check ...

My page is loading slow too Must be something wrong with the website. I have been waiting for it too load for 10 minutes.
Userlevel 3
Dennis wrote:

$0.50/min or with the $2/month long distance saver add on it will be a cheaper rate. Go check ...

Yes the site is running super slow and timing out.
Userlevel 2
Dennis wrote:

Checked from FireFox, and yup,it's taking longer than 10 seconds.
If you call or receive international calls you must have the $2 per month add-on for this. The add-on is not a saver it just gives you the right to make int'l calls.Then check the rate for the country you wish to call. I have found that their rates are extremely good. I pay $0.03/ a minute to Australia.
Userlevel 4
Dian wrote:

If you call or receive international calls you must have the $2 per month add-on for this. The ad...

Umm...that's not right at all. The LD saver actually does lower the per minute rate for calling