Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I need an email to send a customer complaint to koodo

Email for customer complaint

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is your complaint? You can post it here and a rep will see it for sure.
Sophia wrote:

Hi,i need help, i changed my cellphone for a Motorola and when i open the phone it asks for my SIM network unlocking code.I am not able to find HOW TO FIND IT!When i try to connect myself to my account it says that the account is kind of locked and they tell me to contact costumer service.SO I NEED TO TALK TO AN EMPLOYEE PLEASE!IT IS URGENT!!!
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Where did you get this phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

If the phone asks for a SIM network unlock code when you insert a koodo sim card, that suggests that the phone is locked to another carrier.
I dont want a "rep" to see it. I want an email for a customer service complaint. I tried to talk to the store in question and am not happy
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda becker wrote:

I dont want a "rep" to see it. I want an email for a customer service complaint. I tried to talk ...

There is a "Contact Us" link underneath this page, Brenda. It will show you the email address to write to.
Brenda becker wrote:

I dont want a "rep" to see it. I want an email for a customer service complaint. I tried to talk ...

This just isn't helping. I don't see a button that says contact us I guess I will just seethe in silence and vow never to renew with Koodo. Hopefully I will be able to enlighten others along the way
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda becker wrote:

@Brenda: The link is down below, and I can see it.

Anyway here is the direct link: https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us

Hope it helps! cheers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda becker wrote:

Are you using a computer or a phone to access the site? If a phone, the 'Contact Us' section is definitely visible at the bottom of the main Koodo site, though it may not be visible on this page unless you are on a computer. 

There is no direct email address, but rather a form you complete which sends an email to Koodo. You can, of course, send a private message through Facebook or a DM on Twitter to present your complaint. 

You can also escalate a complaint here.
Brenda becker wrote:

All that link does is take me back to this community forum page and i can see that isnt helping. Thanx anyway. Back to seething silently
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda becker wrote:

@breanda: I would suggest you write a topic here, so everyone can read.

If your trust in Koodo is that low, do you trust them to read your email eventually?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda becker wrote:

Here's the link for e-mail : http://koo.do/11k9ZUY
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda becker wrote:

Brenda, after going to contact us there is a drop down box of all the options, community, email, phone. Anyways the link Robert gave above is a direct link to there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda becker wrote:

Brenda, after going to contact us there is a drop down box of all the options, community, email, phone. Anyways the link Robert gave above is a direct link to there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Brenda what do you mean you don't want a rep to see it? They will. Email is handled by our reps who take calls or occasionally reply here. As As suggested by some customers here (an if it doesn't involve personal info) you could definitely posted here.  
Wanted to complain to someone that can actually do something about it
Userlevel 7
Brenda becker wrote:

Wanted to complain to someone that can actually do something about it

So do so. Bernard is an actual Koodo employee!