Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I moved to Europe and figure out that my Samsung Note 4 is locked for local SIM. Is it possible to unlock it?

I moved to Europe and figure out that my Samsung Note 4 is locked for local SIM. Is it possible to unlock it?   

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, if you give Koodo a call they can unlock for you for a fee of $50. Alternatively if you have some time and an internet connection yoy can buy an unlock code online (from ebag for example) for a much cheaper price. $5-$15 but the easiest and guaranteed option would just be to call Koodo
Thank you. Can I call by Skype?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Youll have to try it out for yourself. Not sure how toll free works through skype. Dial 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636). Hours of operation (local time): Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Send Koodo a private message via their Facebook page. That will sidestep trying to phone over time zones and toll-free problems.

Thank you
Userlevel 6
Hey Ser tov! Please keep in mind that you need an active account with us to proceed with the phone unlock.  You can find more information here http://koo.do/1q5gyTB . Thank you!