Solved

I'm trying reach customer service

About contact

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Kyanna,
You can choose the contact methods here https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us
What are you trying to do? There are lots of simple questions you could ask in the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Kyanna, a minimum payment is require to reinstate accounts that are suspended. You can dial #227 and use the automated solution for payment or payment arrangements. 
i have been trying to reach them since Friday been put on hold for hours!!!!! less than impressed! i prefer to speak with a rep rather than a computer 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Iva Myles wrote:

i have been trying to reach them since Friday been put on hold for hours!!!!! less than impressed...

Hi Iva - have you tried Bernard's suggestion above? You can select option 4 after dialing the number above to speak with a rap. about your options. 
Iva Myles wrote:

i have been trying to reach them since Friday been put on hold for hours!!!!! less than impressed...

Nobody answers, what is going on !? After 2 hours of being on hold the music stopped and I had to hang up...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Iva Myles wrote:

Our call volumes have been challenged due to recent promotions, Dany. But depending on what you need, we might be able to assist you here, or help find an alternative to calling. What were you trying to call about?
Iva Myles wrote:

Unlocking my cellphone and cancelling my cellphone service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Iva Myles wrote:

You can request an unlock code by sending us a private message on Facebook. You won't get an instant reply - it's taking over 24 hours at the moment due to the backlog - but it's much better than waiting on hold over the phone.

To cancel your service however, you will need to speak with a rep. Some have suggested calling first thing in the morning as wait times can be less at that time.
Same, I've been on hold for 2 hours twice before giving up. No one is working it seems like...
I don’t think they have customer service either, I’m gonna cancel Koodo. I had been waiting for 59 minutes, and they hung up on me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What's your question Alan? 
why do ask allan what's your question? You guys should answer the phone.