Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I'm out of Minutes but still have data but I can't use data, why?

my phone ran out of minutes a few days ago but i also had data and still had about 450mb of data left and i ran out of minutes and now my data doesn't work help

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Gamester, are you on prepaid or postpaid?

Either way your data shouldn't have stopped working.

Are you able to send yourself a text message? Are you getting error messages in the browser?
it shows my data is on but im out of minutes but my data should still work and prepaid.
Userlevel 7
GAMESTER1001 . wrote:

it shows my data is on but im out of minutes but my data should still work and prepaid.

Check and be sure your base plan is still active and not expired Were you able to send yourself a text?
GAMESTER1001 . wrote:

no it is expired but i still have lots of data left why shouldn't data work i paid for it and didn't use it all yet.
Userlevel 7
GAMESTER1001 . wrote:

Your base plan is the part of your service that keeps your service active. Once it expires, you must top up and reactivate your base plan. At that point you can continue to use up your data since , as you know, boosters don't expire.