Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I'm in Singapore and my phone won't roam

I'm in Singapore and my phone won't roam. I can't use data or text/make calls. I bought the $40 package before I left from Canada. Not sure why it isn't working!

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Outside North Amarica $40 would give you the possibility to get a local SIM Card and a huge amount of minutes. I have never been lucky with those kind of packages.
Userlevel 7
log into your self serve account and check available add ons for intentional voice roaming. if its available, add it. then restart your phone.
Contact Elephone and let me know how they help you and give me your experience with customer service thanks Steve
Elephone.hk
Userlevel 6
Hey Liah! I took a look at your account and see that all the options that you need are enabled.  Can you try turning off/on your phones? Can you let us know if it works? Thank you!
Hi, i'm having the same problem, i'm in singapour, bought the 40$ package before leaving canada and I can't use data, texts, phone calls... Need some help!
Userlevel 7
Shannen Vezeau wrote:

Hi, i'm having the same problem, i'm in singapour, bought the 40$ package before leaving canada a...

What phone do you have? Log into self serve and follow my advice above... Did that help?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/in-singapour-bought-the-40-package-but-cant-use-data-...