Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i lost my phone what can i do

lost my phone dont know what to do it is ringing and no answer

6 replies

Userlevel 6
If it's an iPhone, you can try using find my iPhone to locate it. It won't work if the phone is turned off though. If it's Android, then you can also locate it with Android Device Manager.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Keep in mind that you need to activate those features Cory recommended to be able to use them so if you didn't activate them prior to losing the phone then that will do you no good.

Try and find it but if you can't find it then make sure you log into your self serve account and put the phone on suspension so if anyone finds it they can't use it and run up your bill.... This is assuming they figured out your lock code or you didn't have a lock code on the device.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Keep in mind that you need to activate those features Cory recommended to be able to use them so...

To use those features, the device will also need to be connected to a data signal or wifi
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello there.

I’m very sorry for what happened.

Doing what Paul said will prevent anyone from running up charges on your phone, but does not cancel your service. You will need to keep paying your monthly bill. I would recommend replacing the phone or cancelling the account soon after suspending, otherwise you're paying your bill for nothing.
I have found a phone from Burlington Sound of Music on Saturday June 11, 2017
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Denise Mac Lean wrote:

I have found a phone from Burlington Sound of Music on Saturday June 11, 2017

I would submit the device to the Burlington Sound of Music's lost and found