Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I live in a remote area, how can I get my phone fixed?

It says on the site I have to go to "Koodo Service Centre at any Koodo Shop" to have any chance of getting my phone fixed... only trouble is I live several days away from any big city. Is there any way I could just mail it in?

The sound on my phone isn't working properly. It's making a screeching sound whenever I turn it on and people on the other end of the line can never hear me. Not to mention they all sound so crackely! Haven't been able to use my phone properly for a long time and I have no idea what caused this defect.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes you can. But u will be without a phone as they won't mail u a loaner so I'm told. I had to call in, they offered to send me a box to send the phone on for repair. And they send it back once it's fixed. Dial 611 from your phone and explain your situation.
How can I call them when my phone if my phone it broken?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lindsey Johnson wrote:

How can I call them when my phone if my phone it broken?

This number is on the koodo website, as well as the first thing that pops up on google when you enter Koodo Phone Number. See number below 🙂 1 (866) 995-6636
Userlevel 3
Hey Lindsey! 

Maybe a friend or family member can lend you their phone to help you sort this out? 🙂