Koodo Community

Community

Question

i keep turning on my bluetooth but it keeps turning off and not finding any devices to connect with i have a motorola g4 phone

each time i turn on bluetooth it says it is disabled i have the motorola g4 phone it used to connect before but now doesn't work after updating 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Make sure that no power saving mode is enabled. Start by turning the Bluetooth on your device off and back on again. If the problem continues, clear the cache for Bluetooth by going to the Bluetooth Settings. Restart the phone after clearing the data and cache. Source: http://www.androidauthority.com/lg-g4-problems-fixes-621631/amp/
Ok mine does the same.  Im glad its not just my phone.  I am going to call them today to see what they can do.  If i hear anything i will let you know

Userlevel 7
Pierre Larocque wrote:

Ok mine does the same.  Im glad its not just my phone.  I am going to call them today t...

Also found this.

Pierre Larocque wrote:

Ok mine does the same.  Im glad its not just my phone.  I am going to call them today t...

Nope still no bluetooth

Pierre Larocque wrote:

i turn bluetooth on then more settings and its says off i switch to on but the circle wont light up it swipes over but nothing happens.  Your update broke my new phone.  I need bluetooth its an important feature on the phone
Userlevel 6
Pierre Larocque wrote:

it's not Koodo's update that broke the phone.
Try the following steps

Go into:
  • Settings
  • Google
  • Security
  • turn off Google Play Protect

Go back into:
  • Settings
  • Applications
  • click on the 3 dots in the Top-Right of the settings
  • reset App Preferences

next go into:
  • Settings
  • Storage
  • Clear the Cache

Finally, power cycle phone (turn it off and back on)