Koodo Community
Solved

I keep missing my callbacks

• 13 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hey, 

I need a phone number to call Koodo and the callback is not working. I have scheduled multiple and it keeps “missing calls” the phone doesn't ring and goes straight to voicemail. Only option they give me is for a callback and I do not have any other functional line.  Note: other calls come through fine. 

icon

Best answer by Allan M 13 October 2021, 22:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you check to see if you have Koodo's number blocked in your phone?

As well you can feel free to ask your question here and we can do our best to help you out or flag a rep down for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also, make sure you did not block calls from unknown number on your phone. That’ll make them redirected to the VM instantly 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey, 

I need a phone number to call Koodo and the callback is not working. I have scheduled multiple and it keeps “missing calls” the phone doesn't ring and goes straight to voicemail. Only option they give me is for a callback and I do not have any other functional line.  Note: other calls come through fine. 

If you are still having issues with scheduling a callback, you can send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://m.me/Koodo