Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i just want to get some help.

i cant seem to find a way to actually talk to someone. i need help and there is no way to get to talk to someone on the phone. this is honestly really badly organized. i cant fine a way to find a phone number to talk to someone. and i am having issues with paying my bill... i dont like the fact that when ever i have issues with something it takes forever to find someone to help me

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Jasmine,

Koodo can be reached at *611 from your mobile phone, and are open from 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday, and other hours on the weekend. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Jasmine,

Koodo can be reached at *611 from your mobile phone, and are open from 9am to 9pm Mo...

Yep just did it earlier today it definitely works! Worst case scenario, smash 0 till u get someone .
Userlevel 7
Can we ask what your problem actually is? We may or may not be able to help you right here.
Chad Burr wrote:

Can we ask what your problem actually is? We may or may not be able to help you right here.

the issue is that i got a text saying that my bill came in and that its time to pay. so when i went on self serve on my phone. it tells me that i have to pay 0.00$ but on the text it said 34.95$

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

This happens to me some times. 
I received a bill notification and log into self serve > self serve is not update yet, so showing $0 balance.

It will update next day or 2(max). Then you can check your bill.
Chad Burr wrote:

It's been a while and it still says 0.00$ I don't know what to do. And if they tell me to pay extra for being late. I'm not paying.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

What is your billing cycle?
Chad Burr wrote:

It always has to pay before the 4th
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Are you on the spending limit program?
Is your self serve still say $0?
http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/spending-limit-program/what-is-the-spending-limit-program

I would call Koodo *611 from your Koodo phone, option 5 for customer service > then keep pressing 0 to talk to a rep.
(They don't charge you for bill inquiry)
Ask them why you received a text to pay $34.95, but self serve says $0