Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I haven't made any before 5 o clock phonecalls in the last week and my time is 100 minutes, why

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unless you have unlimited incoming included, I believe that minutes are also used for answering incoming calls.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Unless you have unlimited incoming included, I believe that minutes are also used for answering i...

Yes, incoming calls count toward your monthly allowance unless "unlimited incoming" is specified under the plan terms or as an add-on.
Userlevel 4
Goran wrote:

Unless you have unlimited incoming included, I believe that minutes are also used for answering i...

As far as I understand the plan includes free air time after 5 pm. So minutes should not be charged You know, these plans are so convoluted that it is difficult to understand how they work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Correct.  It doesn't use your minutes to make/receive calls If it was after 5pm.

But,OP was asking she didn't make calls before 5, and her usage shows she used 100 min. So she must received many calls before 5pm last week.
Userlevel 6
Hey Karen! Did the comments above help in understanding what's going on? Keep us posted!