Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have two lines on my account BOTH with NEGATIVE amounts totalling over $300

I have two lines on my account BOTH with NEGATIVE tab amounts totalling over $300 my question is if KOODO owes ME that money they then why did they cut me off for non-payment?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Missy,

They do not owe you that money. That money you owe them for the tab. Here's how it works : https://www.koodomobile.com/tab
Robert wrote:

Hello Missy,

They do not owe you that money. That money you owe them for the tab. Here's how it ...

I read your response to the other lady.. Didn't you tell here if the number is a NEGATIVE it ISN'T money owed?
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

Hello Missy,

They do not owe you that money. That money you owe them for the tab. Here's how it ...

There are two possible balances on your account. Your tab balance is the money you owe to Koodo for financing your phone. It's shown as a negative number until it's paid off to zero. Your bill balance is the amount you owe Koodo for services. It's shown as a positive number unless you overpay youR bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Missy,

@ Missy, the folks above are correct. You have an outstanding balance your invoice, I gather it is more that what we allow you to carry. That would explain why the phone was shut off. Once you pay the bill your lines are going to be turned back on. 

Th  tab balance with the negative sign you are looking at is what you owe on the phones you purchased from us since you decided to finance them rather than pay full price up front. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Missy,

Dont you also need to call in as well and get the line reconnected (plus reconnection fee)?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Missy,

Yes, if it is indeed disconnected. :-)