Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have the lg g3

I have the lg g3 and got it in november it wasent always sending msgs right away and when that happen data would not turn on i was told on here i should get a new sim card i did that and its still happening is there anything i can do or should i bring it back to the store and have it sent back

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Austin. Try changing your Network at the top to AUTO and make sure your data toggle up top is also switched to the on position. If you have done all the obvious things, I would think about getting it replaced. Although its outside of the 30 days you can call and see if you have the warranty plan where you can send it in to get replaced or repaired. But first i would try doing a factory reset once you have backed up your contacts and pictures.
Chadwick wrote:

Hi Austin. Try changing your Network at the top to AUTO and make sure your data toggle up top is ...

Ive did 3 factory resets so car cause other things wernt working and ive did all those and i have some 1 year warranty
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Hi Austin. Try changing your Network at the top to AUTO and make sure your data toggle up top is ...

Okay, then i would recommend starting the process to get it replaced if you have a warranty. Give customer service a call! Its possible Koodo Tech support may have some resolution .. But i also use it as a daily driver and have not had this issue come up Best of luck
Chadwick wrote:

Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

No worries. Hope it gets sorted out!