Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have positive tab balance can I get $0 HTC One M8 using this balance without having to pay for 24 months?

I have currently have a $70 positive balance on my Tab. I want to get a new phone, but don't want to be paying with tab for the next 24 months. The HTC is $7/month for 24 month = $168 so if I use my $70 tab can I get the phone for $98? Basically, is it possible for me to get HTC One M8 using tab balance without having to pay for the next 24 months?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes as long as you activate it on a tab. So your tab would go to 98$ So 5$ a month for 24 months Or you could pay it off next month.
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

Yes as long as you activate it on a tab. So your tab would go to 98$ So 5$ a month for 24 mon...

Or my personal favorite, putting a dollar on the tab 😃
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Yes as long as you activate it on a tab. So your tab would go to 98$ So 5$ a month for 24 mon...

Haha yea
Thanks for the reply! So I'll have to pay $5 monthly now? Is it still possible to be the tab subtracted from 10% of the bill as was done previously?
Userlevel 7
Samiah Alam wrote:

Thanks for the reply! So I'll have to pay $5 monthly now? Is it still possible to be the tab subt...

Nope, that's over. They don't do that any more.
Userlevel 7
Samiah Alam wrote:

Thanks for the reply! So I'll have to pay $5 monthly now? Is it still possible to be the tab subt...

Imporant to note you'll lose that 10% discount if you upgrade.