Koodo Community

Community

i Have never missed a bill payment and i pay my bill every month now my bill is 214.00

My bill is supposed to be 65.00 per month now I am being charged 211.00 for the month what is going on

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you downloaded and reviewed your detailed PDF bill? It should outline the details.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you take an early tab upgrade by any chance? If so, your bill would include your prior tab balance. There may be proration involved as well if you changed plans as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Chris - looks like the Oct. bill payment you tried to make on Nov. 17 via your bank account didn't go through. You managed to pay this on Nov. 30 via credit card, and that was the last payment we received. So right now, both your Nov. and Dec. bills are outstanding. 
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Chris - looks like the Oct. bill payment you tried to make on Nov. 17 via your bank account d...

Je voudrais juste comprendre... comment vous pouvez avoir reçu un paiement par carte de crédit si j'en ai pas ??
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Chris - looks like the Oct. bill payment you tried to make on Nov. 17 via your bank account d...

I would like to talk to someone please
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Bev - if you can share what you'd like to talk about, we can likely help you out right here.

Taking a quick look at your account, I see that you were charged for using your phone in the U.S. last month - is that what the inquiry is about?
Ranjan wrote:

Yes that is why I would like to talk to someone about the charges.We never phoned Tuscon or the voicemail charges
Ranjan wrote:

waiting on a phone call or answer
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Did you travel to the State in December, Bev? The charges are for calls made between Dec. 19-28, from Arizona back to Canada (page 3 of your bill shows the details of when the calls were made and to which numbers). There's also a charge for text messages sent while in the U.S. I don't see anything for voicemail.
Outside of the calls and texts while roaming, the rest of the bill is for your regular monthly charges. 
Ranjan wrote:

Very frustrating
Ranjan wrote:

I never made any call to Canada on my cell phone
Ranjan wrote:

please call me
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Just got your voicemail Bev. I'll try again in a bit.
Ranjan wrote:

waiting on a call
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Bev, I've tried calling several times since you first requested at the number ending in 94. It goes directly to your voicemail. We do have another number on file, but I get a recording saying that the number is no longer in service.. Is your Koodo phone turned off by chance?