Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have lost my Galaxy Ace phone. Is there any way, such as GPS, to find out where it is? Thanks.

7 replies

Nop unfortunately there is no way, and my advice for you will be go to you SS to suspended the service to avoid incur in charges you haven't done, if somebody find your phone let say.
Userlevel 7
If the phone's still logged in to your Google account, then try remotely installing Find my Droid or some other device location app from the Play Store. If there's no luck doing that, then I'm afraid you'll have to end up replacing your device.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sorry you lost it, Bonnie 😞 If you find it back, or for your next phone, make sure you activate the Android Device Manager: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Sorry you lost it, Bonnie 😞 If you find it back, or for your next phone, make sure you activate ...

Android device manager should automatically be active. The only feature you would need to manually enable on the phone is the ability to wipe it remotely.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Sorry you lost it, Bonnie 😞 If you find it back, or for your next phone, make sure you activate ...

Oh really? That is good news... would that mean Bonnie might be able to locate her phone if it's on?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

There are still a lot of ifs, (if it's still on, if it has a data connection, if it's signed into google), but it's definitely worth trying.
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

Best answer!