Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have lg k4 and even tho I have 16gig sd card idk how use sd card 120$ fo phone to get a new one

I have lg k4 and even tho I have 16gig sd card idk how use sd card there's no option to so I need help or curious if I could just pay out the phone since it's only 120$ for phone to get a new one

4 replies

Ok sorry for anyone reading this I just wanted to say about how to use sad card on my lg k4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What are you trying to use the sd card for?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here is a manual for the phone. It appears the main use is to store photos and video.
Badge +4

To verify that the SD card is installed, go to: Settings > Storage - you should see the title; 'SD card', the amount of storage used and the total storage capacity of the SD card, minus a few megabytes. If inserting a used SD card, you may see a pop-up message to format the SD card. Provided there is nothing on this SD card you want to keep, select yes or ok.

To store photos/videos on the SD card, go to your Camera app and tap the Gear icon in the lower left corner of the viewfinder to open the camera settings menu. Tap the SD card icon. Choose from IN (internal memory) and SD (memory card). This menu appears only when the SD card is inserted.