Koodo Community

Community

I have international roaming add on enabled, currently in the UK and can only receive text messages. Sending SMS fails.

Connected to vodafone UK with full signal. Tried rebooting the phone, tried other networks. Nothing. Data works.

8 replies

Having the same issue. Help!!
Userlevel 7
Try turning off automatic network selection and try connecting to a different network.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you also have international voice roaming on? You only mentioned data.
I tried three different networks and it's still not working. I only have text and it still says the message failed to send. 
I've tried the airplane mode, all different networks, changing the numbers and nothing seems to work. Please help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
alycia wrote:

I've tried the airplane mode, all different networks, changing the numbers and nothing seems to w...

Do you have the $0 International Voice Roaming add-on like Goran mentioned above and the $0 International Pay-per-use roaming add-ons?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Alycia - looks like you were in fact missing the $0 Intl. pay-per-use roaming add-on that Allan mentioned. I've added this for you now, and this should fix the issue. Please try rebooting and trying again - let us know if that works.

@Marc - unable to pull up an account matching your email address. If you can update your profile here in the Community with the same email you use for your Koodo Self Serve, I can look into this. Otherwise, please try the suggestions above and let us know if they help. If they don't, please shoot us a private message on Facebook where an agent can authenticate you as the account owner and assist. 
Ranjan wrote:

@Alycia - looks like you were in fact missing the $0 Intl. pay-per-use roaming add-on that...

Yep, this works now. Thank you.