Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have canada-wide calling, yet LD charges on bill...

Userlevel 2
I have the Alberta $70 Canada wide unlimited calling 2GB data plan (like the old ontario $74 plan from a couple of months back which I switched from, since the AB blan was cheaper and still the same.), I noticed I had some long distance charges on my bill, I thought I had nationwide calling (assumed long distance was included)... can somone clarify this?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Brandon, Any of Koodos current plans have Canada wide calling, in the $70 plan it has unlimited calling across Canada. I would call customer service and have them credit your account as you shouldn't be charged for calls (unless you call outside of Canada). Dial *611 from your Koodo phone and press 0 a few times to speak with a rep. Hope that helps
Userlevel 2
From what I can tell on my bill, which isn't much more than what I paid last month, charges are shown but must be covered by my plans discounts/features... I will look into it.
You neef to contact Koodo as it seems you hsve X- minutes of Canada wide long distance and once you have met your monthly cap of Canadsa wide long disrance minutes you probsble only have free Csnada wide long fistance on evrnings and weekends.
Userlevel 7
Wayne Masek wrote:

You neef to contact Koodo as it seems you hsve X- minutes of Canada wide long distance and once y...

Hi Wayne,

The plan that Brandon is on has unlimited minutes so in this case he will need to contact customer service.
Thanks for that Dan.
Userlevel 7
Wayne Masek wrote:

Thanks for that Dan.

No problem, have a good day! 🙂