Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I HAVE ASKED NUMEROUS TIMES FOR YOU TO STOP SENDING THESE NOTICES

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What notices? Also, your caps lock appears to be stuck.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

NO...My caps AREN'T STUCK! At least I got ur attention! What NOTICES?? When I get 12-15 emails a DAY>>>day in & day out...gets a little frustrating! I called Head Office several weeks ago & "Broken English " speaking gal ASSURED ME she HAD REMOVED MY Email address...NOT!!#
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Notices from this forum are sent by getsatisfaction, which is the company that runs the forum software. They are NOT sent by koodo. They are sent because you initially signed up to make a post, and when you did so you choose the option to notify you of all new postings on that subject. To turn off notifications, click your name in the top right corner, then click profile, then email & notifications. Uncheck the boxes, then click save emails and notifications.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you're referring to the emails sent about posts on the forum, select your profile at the top right, then choose email & notifications and remove your email address entirely so as not get anything anymore.
Goran wrote:

If you're referring to the emails sent about posts on the forum, select your profile at the top r...

where do you find the email & notifications its not easy to find on my pages cant stand this 150 useless emails sent from koodo they shouldn't be allowed to send so many its almost harassment or what ever you wanna call it it is so annoying seeing so many useless emails I was never asked if I wanted to receive emails so they should have it set up a lot different never had so many from my last provider
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

If you're referring to the emails sent about posts on the forum, select your profile at the top r...

I posted FIVE pictures as part of my above response, showing the exact process. I can't really describe it any better than that.
wow I just looked in my email and have 150 emails from koodo why am I getting so many of these useless emails
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Harry Schoales wrote:

wow I just looked in my email and have 150 emails from koodo why am I getting so many of these us...

See previous responses.
Harry Schoales wrote:

wow I just looked in my email and have 150 emails from koodo why am I getting so many of these us...

mine is not coming up like this
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Harry Schoales wrote:

Then what ARE you seeing?