Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have an iphone 5c, but its not working, I want to change back to my old phone till I get it fixed. How do I go about doing this?

I have an iphone 5c, but its not working, I want to change back to my old phone till I get it fixed. How do I go about doing this?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Crystal. If you want to use your old phone, all you have to do is put your sim card into the old phone. However, since most phones use micro sim and not nano sim, you will most likely have to buy a new sim card.

If your current sim card doesn't fit into the new phone, just head to your nearest Koodo store and purchase the correct sized sim card for $5 ($20 if you're on prepaid). Then log into self-serve, change your sim card in self-serve and put the sim card into the old phone and you're good to go. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your old phone is a Koodo-compatible GSM device, then all you need is to swap the SIM and you're done.

Assuming the worst, you may have to buy a new SIM to fit the old phone (most likely and just $5), then do a changeover on self serve (no charge).

Ahmad wrote:

Hey Crystal. If you want to use your old phone, all you have to do is put your sim card into the ...

Thank you
thank you