Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. Occasionally making a fax like sound when I place calls. What can I do about this?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 bought from Koodo November 2013. In the last few weeks I noticed when I place voice calls that sometimes when it connects to the Mobile network instead of the normal connection and the ringing sound as it rings the other parties phone I get a shrill fax machine sound coming out of my phone I have to hang up the call and redial again. Sometimes I have to do this a few times before the call goes through properly. Any ideas on this? Is it the phone? I still have warranty on the phone. Thanks in advance to anyone who has any ideas to resolve this. I love my s4.
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 10 June 2014, 14:16

This happened with my S III before, too. Can you test it out by placing a call with your data turned on and then again with it turned off? Maybe that's the culprit.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
This happened with my S III before, too. Can you test it out by placing a call with your data turned on and then again with it turned off? Maybe that's the culprit.