Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have a problem in connecting hot spot i try everything what can i do?

6 replies

When i try to open my hot spot using Note 2 & But it didnt connect. my android tablet even in my ipad. What can I do? I follow all the step but still not working.
Userlevel 7
Lovely Baina wrote:

When i try to open my hot spot using Note 2 & But it didnt connect. my android tablet even in my ...

Goto settings... Wireless and networks... More... Mobile network... Access point names Select koodo Press the menu key and choose edit Add 'DUN' without the quotes to APN Type. Press menu key Choose save
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lovely Baina wrote:

When i try to open my hot spot using Note 2 & But it didnt connect. my android tablet even in my ...

Tethering (hotspot) on Note 2 used to work fine when I was on monthly, plan but not since I switched to prepaid.

Lovely Baina wrote:

Lovely Baina wrote:

I still didn't get your answer about the hotspot
Userlevel 6
Lovely Baina wrote:

Hi there, are you still experiencing issues with the hot spot? Do you have the latest software update? Also, is it a Koodo phone? Thank you!