Koodo Community
Question

I have a Note 4 (Bell) and its is unlocked, how do i go about setting up and account?

i am a bell customer right now and i am sick of there stupid billing. i have an note 4 and its is unblock how do i go about setting up and account? i do not have a koodo dealer in my town (Goose Bay, NL)

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will need to find a Koodo dealer closest to you. Walmart, Best Buy, and the Mobile Shop in Superstore also deal Koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey here may help you www.fongo.com face it career are not chip don't matter what company you g...What?

Any update on this, does koodo work in goose bay

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Any update on this, does koodo work in goose bay

Yes, it does.

That's the same map I saw, but when I called koodo support, I was told that there is no agreement with bell so it may only be 1 reception bar and less then 2G speeds.  Is it guaranteed to work?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The person you talked to probably misunderstood. Koodo, Bell, Telus, etc all use the exact same towers. Wherever Bell works, Koodo works too...

But doesn’t that become an extended partner network? If it connects to the bell tower? That is what im afraid of, the print clearly states half of the usage on the partner network can get turned off, and as a travelling nurse we cant lose signal

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They share towers, not networks. Your phone will still connect to koodo/telus, even if the tower itself happens to be owned by bell.