Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have a Nexus 4, - 4.2.2 Koodo phone and i am unable to connect to WiFi

Koodo Nexus 4 4.2.2

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Small list of trouble shooting for you to try Restart the phone Make sure the phone isn't in airplane mode Turn the modem off and back on Turn your Wifi on your phone off and on And if all else fails reset your device Hope this help let us know if none of the above helps
Todd wrote:

Small list of trouble shooting for you to try Restart the phone Make sure the phone isn't in...

Thank you Todd! I shall give your suggestions a try tomrrow when i'm thinking more clearly. Best regards.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Todd wrote:

Small list of trouble shooting for you to try Restart the phone Make sure the phone isn't in...

If your router is a DLink, check their site to see if a firmware update is available for that model.
Todd wrote:

Thanks. Its a rental from my provider. A 2/1 combo. Internet and WiFi for computer combined..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Todd wrote:

Contact your provider, especially if it's a DLink, after trying the following:

Get out of the house a ways, go into airplane mode, the turn wifi back on. tap on the wifi lnk you normally use and choose "Forget". Go back home and reconnect from Ø.
Userlevel 1
Todd wrote:

It's more then likely not a dlink as dlink doesn't really have carrier supplied routers as far as I'm aware
Todd wrote:

Todd, i tried your suggestions and something worked! Now i have WiFi connection and can take care of my 'upgrades'. Thank you so much for your help. S.