Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have a ace 2x still under warranty

Userlevel 1
I was wondering since the ace 2x is still under warranty will Koodo take back the phone? and refund my tab?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Depends, if you're within the first 15 days of getting it they will take it back. If you're over 15 days and there is something wrong with it, you can arrange for warranty service If there's nothing wrong with it then no. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship not you disliking the phone. If you don't like the phone I suggest you sells it on Kijiji. You can always just use self-serve to pay off your tab so you can use it for another phone.
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

Depends, if you're within the first 15 days of getting it they will take it back. If you're ov...

It is broken. Won't turn on.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Depends, if you're within the first 15 days of getting it they will take it back. If you're ov...

Give koodo a call and arrange for warranty service.
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

Whats warranty service?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

All phones come with a one year warranty. If there is. Manufacturers defect then warranty will pay to get it repaired.
It does not cover water or physical damage caused by the end user http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/before-you-purchase/what-is-your-warranty-and-repair-policy