Koodo Community

Community

I have 483 minutes in my plan I maked international call for 3 min. I lose all minutes in my plan adboot

Lose all my minutes in one international call for 3 minutes

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you check your self serve account what does it show for usage? International calls on prepaid use 5 booster minutes for each minute of call time, but a three minute call should still have used only 15 minutes, maybe 20 minutes if you were just over the three minute mark.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

If you check your self serve account what does it show for usage? International calls on prepaid ...

I talked only for 2 minutes and 08 seconds and I lose 483 minutes I think that is a big scam from koodo
Yes I know ,I only talked for 3 minutes

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sign into self serve. Look at your usage. What does it show? This is a customer forum, we can't see your account.

I talked only for 2 minutes and 08 seconds and lose 483 minutes in my plan is crazy scam
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I do see other calls over there that make a total of 7 minutes. I'm not sure that you lost all your minutes because of a call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How about "Booster Usage" page? (Not usage history that you are showing us.)
What does "Talk Minutes Used" and [b]   "Talk Minutes Left[b][b] " say? [b] [b][b]   
It could be their system glitch. Log out and clearing browsing history and check your usage again.
Then, if it still have some issue with your usage, you should contact them.
You can send a message - FB icon on the bottom of this page. 
Mayumi wrote:

What does "Talk Minu...

My phone mark 1:56 the koodo.mo page mark 2:08 but I lose a lots of minute is scam
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

What does "Talk Minu...

So you keep stating, but you are not providing any of the information asked so this community of volunteers can help you with your query. Please share the info requested by Timo and Mayumi, so some help can be offered.
Mayumi wrote:

What does "Talk Minu...

I Send screen capture
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

What does "Talk Minu...

The screenshot here doesn't tell us anything. Can you check "Usage" page again? What does Minutes Used and Talk Minutes Left say?
Mayumi wrote:

What does "Talk Minu...

I'm tire of check and check I check a lot time
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

What does "Talk Minu...

We are volunteers here and we can't access your account.
If we can't get info from you, then it's very hard to give you explain/answer/ suggestions to your question.
When a person talk a lot of time, you feel when talk a lot of time and my phone mark the time that you talk too, the diferent is a lot if I talk 40 minutes is 40x5=200, not 3×Y=400 minutes in my plans is crazy