Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I had a MB number, but I cannot find the $48 per month plan in the self serve.

I am using $28 per month plan, and I want to change to the $48 plan. but I cannot find it.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please contact us via Facebook private messaging and we can help you out. It's not in self serve anymore Konrad.

Hold on! Just looked at your account. You are in Ontario so that plan is not available there. You'll have to pick an in market/province plan.
Hi Bernard, anyway I can upgrade to this plan? In BC
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rachel Walker wrote:

Many would love to have this plan, but it is only available to those residing in Manitoba or Saskatchewan.

There were some pretty good deals for BC and AB in the few days before Black Friday. Keep an eye on Koodo's website for future deals - possibly for Boxing Day.

Rachel Walker wrote:

Hi, I'm from Saskatchewan, I have a current plan which is $28 plan and would like to upgrade to $48plan but I can't find the $48 plan on my self-serve. Any suggestions?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rachel Walker wrote:

Make sure that you have province selected SK. Those plans look like the standard for out of SK/MB/QC. I can see it if I select SK. If you still cannot see it as an option, and want to switch to it, you'll have to contact Koodo via Facebook messenger or DM via Twitter to get it sorted out so you can switch to it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rachel Walker wrote:

Francis, pls contact us via private message on Facebook and once your account is validated we can help out.