Koodo Community
Solved

I got a text message to switch to a tab and then got denied at the kiosk. What's that about

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well a credit check needs to be done to see if you qualify and it cannot be done without you knowing about it. I'm guessing that the offer was made and when you went in, it turned out you didn't have the credit rating to qualify.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What did the message say exactly Todd? And is the account under your name?
Right, I qualified for tab but they couldn't finish setting it up( also got a rate check for it) and also gave me a number to call in the morning. But thanks for the reply...do you work for koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
TShields wrote:

Right, I qualified for tab but they couldn't finish setting it up( also got a rate check for it) ...

Bernard does work with Koodo, Goran does not.
TShields wrote:

Right, I qualified for tab but they couldn't finish setting it up( also got a rate check for it) ...

Again rhetorical. Do you work for koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
TShields wrote:

No, I do not.
The message just said to come and switch to a medium tab with a G5 and get your prepaid balance transfered with a bonus 10 dollar credit
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
TShields wrote:

The message just said to come and switch to a medium tab with a G5 and get your prepaid balance t...

Are you with Public Mobile and received this text message in order to switch to Koodo?
TShields wrote:

The message just said to come and switch to a medium tab with a G5 and get your prepaid balance t...

Nope and thanks the question was rhetorical
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
TShields wrote:

Sorry I misunderstood, you're with Koodo prepaid and were incited to go with Koodo postpaid... I see. If that's the cast, I believe Goran answers your question. 

Well a credit check needs to be done to see if you qualify and it cannot be done without you knowing about it. I'm guessing that the offer was made and when you went in, it turned out you didn't have the credit rating to qualify.

He's not a Koodo employe, but I'm sure Bernard, who is an employee, will answer your question.