Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I found someone's Samsung Galaxy Ace II X phone. The sim card is koodo. What can I do to return this phone to its owner?

I've placed ads on kijiji and craigslist but I'm doubtful doing so will be effective. I intend to put up posters in the area informing people of my find hoping the owner will see it. Looking for more options. I have the IMEI number written down if needed.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Call koodo and someone there should be able to contact the owner if you provide enough information or you could check the call log and try to contact the owner this way
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just wanted to say so happy to see posts like these... it does restore one's faith in humanity 😃 Thanks Michael for doing the right thing!
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Just wanted to say so happy to see posts like these... it does restore one's faith in humanity 😃...

Totally, michael you're gonna really brighten someones day today 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Just wanted to say so happy to see posts like these... it does restore one's faith in humanity 😃...

Wow I completely agree with Sophia and Daniel, very great see this Michael & Kudo's to you for being such a great person. Also Daniel I'm really impressed with your posts of late, so great to see from a younger Koodo fan. Keep up the great work Daniel 🙂
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

+1 to Daniel and Paul
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

+3 to Daniel, Paul and Chad 😃