Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I did not get a $50.00 Google Play credit, advertised as starting on Nov. 5/15, the same day I purchased my Samsung Grand Prime Cell Phone

I did not get a $50.00 Google Play credit with my phone which is being advertised as starting on Nov. 5, 2015 and I purchased my Samsung Grand Prime Cell Phone on Nov. 5, 2015

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Where did you see this advertised?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Receive a $50 Google Play Credit when you buy at participating Koodo Shops or Koodo Authorized Dealer locations. While quantities last. Not available with Koodo Prepaid. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. *By redeeming this code you are accepting the Promotional Terms . Offer valid starting on 11/5/2015. Must add Credit to a Payments account by January 31, 2016. Credit expires 12/31/2016. Offer valid for users 13+ in CA only.
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

Cool
Ahmad wrote:

I wasnt even informed of the 50$ limit
Right on the Koodo "Shop" for a phone option on their website
Userlevel 7
Did you buy the device as prepaid (buy minutes and data beforehand) or postpaid (billing) ?
Jonathan I wrote:

Did you buy the device as prepaid (buy minutes and data beforehand) or postpaid (billing) ?

I picked out my phone and then I chose my rate plan
$55 per month with the $7.00 Monthly Tab
  • Unlimited Minutes
  • 1 GB of Data
  • Unlimited Messaging
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling
  • Call Display
  • Voicemail
  • Unlimited text & picture messaging

Cheers
Marg 😉

Userlevel 4
Hi Marg!

Did you receive the sms for the Google credit yet?

You should have received it within 72 hours after your activation.

The SMS includes a direct link with the credit code for redemption. 

You can also redeem it manually: https://play.google.com/store
- Click “Redeem”
- Enter the code and click “Redeem”.

If you have not received the code by sms yet, please let us know.

Thank you!
I have not received it yet Daniel.

Thank you

Marg Jackman
Userlevel 4
Hi Marg!

We'd love to help you out further but we need to access your account to do so and that's not possible here on the Community. 

Do you mind sending us an email at this link http://koo.do/11eMLdy (choose "Social Media" as the type) and we'll contact you to find a solution to this. (Don't forget to enter your credentials when prompted)

Thanks!
Hi Daniel, I seem to have the same problem as Marg where i got the grand prime while the deal was on to receive a 50$ google credit and i still haven recieved a code or anything and it has been almost 8 weeks now. If i could get this as soon as possible it would be much appreciated. Thanks, Jack Humphreys
Userlevel 4
Jack Humphreys wrote:

Hi Daniel, I seem to have the same problem as Marg where i got the grand prime while the deal wa...

Hi Jack! 

Since we can't access your account here in the Community, can you send us an email at this link http://koo.do/11eMLdy (choose "Social Media" as the type). Please don't forget to enter your email and password so that we can see your account.

We'll contact you very soon to to see what happened with your Google Play credit. 

Thanks and have a good one 🙂
Jack Humphreys wrote:

Hi Daniel, I seem to have the same problem as Marg where i got the grand prime while the deal wa...

I have sent an email to you, how long does it take to get a response?
Userlevel 7
Jack Humphreys wrote:

Usually within 24 hours.
Jack Humphreys wrote:

Its been about 36 hours with no reply, what should i do?