Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I did not change my password on koodoo mobile. It says i did and am locked out. I have calked but no resolution!!

I did not change my password on koodoo mobile but it says I did and locks me out. Customer service did NOT help. 2 weeks later and still not working

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Fiona,

What did customer service say? Usually they are able to reset the self serve accounts. 
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Fiona,

What did customer service say? Usually they are able to reset the self serve accounts....

They said the system was down. Try again tomorrow
They said self service was down. That was 2 weeks ago. I have never gotten a message saying I changed it. And I never did. Is it really down still 2 weeks later??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fiona Davidson McKinnon wrote:

They said self service was down. That was 2 weeks ago. I have never gotten a message saying I cha...

No it should not be I imagine. Since you need to call to resolve locked out self-serve accounts, I suggest calling tomorrow when customer service opens at 9am. Try to call before noon, as that's usually a slower part of the day.

They said self service was down. That was 2 weeks ago. I have never gotten a message saying I cha...

They should be calling me! They lied! If its down for 2 weeks really? I work full time. And if I made a change....where is the email confirmation?? So koodoo needs to fix this!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Maybe they forgot. If you're so busy you can always communicate with them by email
Userlevel 7

Yeah... Koodo often does not do the callbacks that they promised. Happened to me as well. You just need to call back and they will give you a hand!
Userlevel 4
Hello Fiona! If you're still locked out of your Self Serve, you can contact us through our Facebook or Twitter pages so that we can help you with this. Thanks :)