Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I'd like to change my monthly plan to the $45/month limited time offer but that option isn't shown on the list when I tried changing it.

Using Nexus 4, currently on $39/month plan with 400mb data, want to upgrade to 1GB data with unlimited minutes in Canada. Need to know how to change plan on self serve

8 replies

Userlevel 4
If you have a tab that needs to be paid off first. Call *611 on your cell and the CSR will be able to change your plan.
Is there a $10 cost for the CSR?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
marshmallowluv wrote:

Is there a $10 cost for the CSR?

No.
I wanna do the same, so I called *611. The answer is I can't use the "promotion plans" until I pay off my tab. I have to stay with one of the "classic plans", which are significantly more expensive than the currently advertised plans, if I don't pay off my tab.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shane wrote:

I wanna do the same, so I called *611. The answer is I can't use the "promotion plans" until I pa...

Yes that's correct. You need to get out of your old tab because the new plans aren't compatiable with the old tab system
Shane wrote:

I wanna do the same, so I called *611. The answer is I can't use the "promotion plans" until I pa...

Is the old tab system before the Medium & Large were added? I'm on tab medium right now and only got my phone last August.
Userlevel 7
Shane wrote:

Nope, Tab M is still considered the "old Tab" system. Koodo just did an overhaul of the system in April.
Shane wrote:

Wow, they changed that fast. Thanks for the info!