Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I changed my plan yesterday from a seasonal hold to a regular plan and my phone still isn't working.

Online it says my plan has been changed, but the changes haven't taken effect. When I try texting someone my message disappears as soon as I press send and they do not receive it. I have tried restarting my phone.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Put your phone into Airplane mode and then take it out, try it again. If not working, call tech support and they can help get it working.
Userlevel 6
Hey Clara! A simple powercycle (turn off/on the phone) should do the trick 🙂 Keep us posted! 
Hello, I tried both and neither worked. I can receive and make calls, but cannot receive or send text messages. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Clara wrote:

Hello, I tried both and neither worked. I can receive and make calls, but cannot receive or send ...

Did you try taking sim card out and restart your phone?
Clara wrote:

Hello, I tried both and neither worked. I can receive and make calls, but cannot receive or send ...

Thanks, I tried and still no texting……… 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Clara wrote:

Have you tried using a different messaging app? If you're using the stock phone app, try using Google Hangouts instead. See if that solves your problem.
Clara wrote:

i need to use the phone texting, I don't have google hangouts 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Clara wrote:

If you can make a call, dial *611 , option 6 for tech support. Tell them you have tried everything suggested here and still texting not working They will help you fix it