Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i. changed my plan a while back where i would get 2gb of data for the cost of 1 gb. now i am being chatged for going over 1 gb

Charged for something totally different

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sure you didn't use 3gb?
Very.. got the warning that i was just over 1056mb
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Peggy O'Sullivan wrote:

Peggy,

Is the account under someone else's name?
Peggy O'Sullivan wrote:

Yes husband Gary
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Peggy O'Sullivan wrote:

Ok,thanks. Here is what ia can see. When you signed up with us Peggy you were on a plan with 100MB. Then you changed to a plan with 1GB included. It was always 1GB and that's why we were sending you notifications before reached that level.
Peggy O'Sullivan wrote:

Yes but at the time i bumped up my data plan it was on a promotion where you get 2gb & pay for 1 gb.
Userlevel 7
Peggy O'Sullivan wrote:

Perhaps at the time the original plan was 500mb and the double data brought it up to 1gb?
Peggy O'Sullivan wrote:

No promotion for weekend i switched was 2gb for 1gb
Userlevel 7
Peggy O'Sullivan wrote:

When did you change your plan?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Peggy O'Sullivan wrote:

Do you mean the plan you got mentioned like this - "Limited time offer – DOUBLE DATA! (Applied above.)"?

$45 plan was included 500 MB. Then they started promo with 1 GB.
Now, they added wording "DOUBLE DATA!" on the plan page this weekend.
That's why many many ppl confusing about this(include me)...?

Userlevel 6
Peggy O'Sullivan wrote:

Hey Peggy! I took a look at your account and noticed that you changed your plan during the Black Friday promotional period (November 26th-30th). The double data was on promotion for new customers who activated a new line or for existing customers who upgraded their current line.  I do not see a device upgrade done between these days - only a plan change.  You also got an email confirmation the same day of the details of your new plan (which includes only 1gb).  Hope this clarifies things!

Userlevel 1
Please check it ... Could be cause of shockfree data warning but you shoulnt be charged. Check in selfserve what you got for data and whats you usage...
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled i. changed my plan a while back where i would get 2gb of data for the cost of 1 g.... Charged for something totally different