Koodo Community

Community

i cant login and want to pay my bill

i cant login and pay my bill

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you give more details please? What's the error message that you are getting? Did you successfully register and then try to login and it didn't? If so did you try to reset your password after double checking you entered it correctly ? If you cannot register with the link emailed to you, You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it reset.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can't you pay by calling *611 phone as well?
Robert wrote:

Can't you pay by calling *611 phone as well?

well mr. mobile master. why do you give up after 8 messages telling you to go back online. all this eould not be a problem if the provincfe of nova scotia made eastlink bell whoever " piggy backs who.responsible to get us high speed internet.in my humble not profitable south shore community. thst felt better. !!!!!
Userlevel 4
@Andrew

If I understood correctly. You usually pay your bill through self-serve but recently you cannot log in to your self-serve and pay the bill. 

Banking on line is another option.
Jan Hope wrote:

@Andrew

If I understood correctly. You usually pay your bill through self-serve but recen...

what if you want the details of the billing. thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jan Hope wrote:

@Andrew

If I understood correctly. You usually pay your bill through self-serve but recen...

Page 3 of your bill has a detailed breakdown
Userlevel 4
Jan Hope wrote:

@Andrew

@Andrew and@Derek

Thanks for clarification.  If you cannot login to check how much you have to pay.

If you don't want to be late with your payment and you know for sure you don't have extra charges you can pay for your base plan through your banking on line.
Userlevel 4
Jan Hope wrote:

@Andrew

@Goran

He cannot check what is on the page 3 because he cannot login to his self-serve, I think.